UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has invited applications for 277 Stenographer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for this Govt Jobs through the prescribed format on or before 6 November 2023.
UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates
Post Name : Stenographer
Total Vacancy : 277
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
Salary: UPSSSC Stenographer Jobs 2023
- Rs. 25500 – 81100 PM
Latest Govt Jobs
Age Limit : UPSSSC Stenographer Notification 2023
- GEN : 18 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 43 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 45 Years
Qualification: UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- 12th Pass with UPSSSC PET 2022 Score Card.
- Hindi Typing 25 WPM and Steno : 80 WPM
- NIELIT CCC Exam Passed OR Equivalent Degree
Selection Procedure :
- Shortlisting of candidates on the basis of UP PET-2022
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1180
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 708
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates : UPSSSC Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply: 17 October 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 6 November 2023
How to Apply – UPSSSC Vacancy 2023
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
Steps to Apply :
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- UPSSSC Official Website : Click Here
- UPSSSC Stenographer 2023 Notification PDF : Click Here
- UPSSSC Stenographer 2023 Application Form : Click Here
Visit Recruitment Hub daily
& Stay up-to-date with the latest job openings, application deadlines, and eligibility criteria. With our comprehensive and reliable information, you can be sure that you won’t miss any important updates or opportunities in the government job sector.