Nainital Bank Recruitment 2023 : Nainital Bank has invited applications for 110 Clerk & MT Posts. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment through the prescribed format on or before 27 August 2023.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2023 Details
Organization Name: Nainital Bank
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates
Job Location : Across India
Post Details :
Salary: Nainital Bank Jobs 2023
- Management Trainee: Rs. 40000 PM
- Clerk : Rs. 19900 – 47920 PM
Age Limit : Nainital Bank Notification 2023
- GEN : 21 – 32 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 21 – 35 Years
- SC/ ST : 21 – 37 Years
- Graduate / PG Degree in Any Subject from Any Recognized University in India.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Application.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Exam
Application Fee :
- Management Trainee: Rs. 1180 (For All)
- Clerk: Rs. 1000 (For All)
- Delhi and
Important Dates : Nainital Bank Vacancy 2023
- Starting Date to Apply: 05 August 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 27 August 2023
Exam Pattern : Nainital Bank MT Jobs 2023
Question Paper Medium: Only English
|General English||40||40||35 Min|
|General Knowledge||40||40||20 Min|
|Mathematical Aptitude||40||40||35 Min|
|Total Marks||200||200||145 Min|
How to Apply – Nainital Bank MT Vacancy 2023
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
Steps to Apply :
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
Important Links: Nainital Bank MT Notification 2023
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- Nainital Bank MT Official Website : Click Here
- Nainital Bank 2023 Notification PDF : Click Here
- Nainital Bank 2023 Application Form : Click Here
Visit Recruitment Hub daily
& Stay up-to-date with the latest job openings, application deadlines, and eligibility criteria. With our comprehensive and reliable information, you can be sure that you won’t miss any important updates or opportunities in the government job sector.