AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 : Indian Army Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) has invited applications for Army (AFMS) Medical Officer Online 2023. Interested candidates can apply for AFMS Medical Officer Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 10 September 2023.
AFMS Medical Officer Vacancy 2023 Details
Organization Name: Indian Army Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS)
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates
Job Location : Across India
Post Name : Medical Officer
Total Vacancy : 650 (Male : 585 Posts ; Females: 65 Posts)
Salary: AFMS Medical Officer Jobs 2023
- Rs. 56100 – 177500 PM
Age Limit : (As on 31 Dec 2023)
- Max 30 Years (for MBBS/ PG Diploma)
- Max 35 Years (for PG Degree)
Age Relaxation :
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 Years
- SC/ ST : 5 Years
Qualification: AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- MBBS Degree OR Post Graduate Degree / Diploma Recognized By State Medical Council/ MCI/ NBE.
Selection Procedure :
- Scrutiny of Applications
Application Fee : AFMS Medical Officer Notification 2023
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Nil
- SC/ ST/ PH: Nil
Important Dates : Army MO Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply: 12 Aug 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 10 September 2023
How to Apply – Army MO Vacancy 2023
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
Steps to Apply : Army Medical Officer Notification 2023
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
Important Links: Army Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- Army MO Official Website : Click Here
- AFMS Medical Officer 2023 Short Notification PDF : Click Here
- AFMS Medical Officer 2023 Application Form : Click Here
Visit Recruitment Hub daily
& Stay up-to-date with the latest job openings, application deadlines, and eligibility criteria. With our comprehensive and reliable information, you can be sure that you won’t miss any important updates or opportunities in the government job sector.