JPSC AMO Recruitment 2022: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has invited applications for 207 Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for JPSC AMO Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 24 March 2022.
JPSC AMO Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 207 Ayurvedic Medical Officer Vacancies
|Organisation||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Post Name||207 Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 9300 – 1,67,800 + GP (5400) /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 42 Years|
|Last Date||2nd – 24th March 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
JPSC AMO Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Ayurvedic Medical Officer
Total Vacancy: 207
Salary: Rs. 9300 – 1,67,800 + GP (5400) /-
Age Limit : JPSC Recruitment 2022
- General : 21 – 42 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 21 – 45 Years
- SC / ST : 21 – 47 Years
JPSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- BAMS degree in Ayurvedic from any recognized university. Along with this, candidates should also have completed internship training from any recognized hospital.
Selection Procedure – JPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – JPSC AMO Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 600
- SC/ ST: Rs. 150
Job Location : Jharkhand
Important Dates : JPSC AMO Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 02 March 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 24 March 2022
How to Apply – JPSC AMO Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this JPSC AMO Notification 2022 is Online. Read the JPSC AMO Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : JPSC AMO Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.