JIPMER Recruitment 2022: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has invited applications for 143 Group B and Group C Posts. Interested candidates can apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 30 March 2022.
JIPMER Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 143 Group B Vacancies
|Organisation||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
|Post Name||143 Group B and Group C Posts|
|Qualification||Graduate / Diploma / B-Tech|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Skill Test|
|Salary||Rs. 19900 – 1,42,400 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 35 Years|
|Job Location||Puducherry, Karaikal|
|Last Date||10th – 30th March 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
JIPMER Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Group B and Group C
Total Vacancy: 143
Salary: Rs. 19900 – 1,42,400 /-
JIPMER Group B Recruitment 2022 Category wise Details
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||122022||2||–||2||1||7||12|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||132022||1||–||–||–||–||1|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||142022||1||–||–||–||–||1|
|Technical Assistant in NTTC||152022||1||–||–||–||–||1|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||192022||7||2||–||3||1||13|
Age Limit : JIPMER Group B Recruitment 2022
- Maxm 35 Years
JIPMER Group B Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Nursing Officer – Degree OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or the equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution. Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing council Act 1947/ any State Nursing Council.
- Medical Laboratory Technologist – Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 2 years of experience.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Graduate in Civil Engineering with 2 years of experience in design and engineering of Civil Projects, preferably in a Hospital environment. OR 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute. 3 years experience in design and engineering of Civil Projects, preferably in a Hospital environment.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Graduate in Electrical Engineering. 2 years experience in Planning, execution, and maintenance of electrical installations, preferably in a Hospital environment. OR 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering. 3 years of experience in Planning, execution, and maintenance of electrical installations, preferably in a Hospital environment.
- Technical Assistant in NTTC – Degree in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical. OR Diploma in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical (3 Years) from a recognized Institute. 2 years of experience in the maintenance of electronic equipment.
- Dental Mechanic – 10 + 2 with science from recognized Board. Dental Mechanic course of 2 years duration from a recognized Dental Institution. The course must be approved by the Dental Council of India. Experience of two years as a Dental Mechanic in a hospital.
- Anaesthesia Technician – Degree in Anaesthesia Technology from a recognized Institution/ Hospital. OR Diploma in Anaesthesia Technology (2 years course) from a recognized Institution/ Hospital. 1 year of experience in handling Anaesthesia equipment.
- Stenographer Grade-II – 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or Council. Skill Test Norms. Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription: 50 minutes (English) and 65 minutes (Hindi) on the computer.
- Junior Administrative Assistant – 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or Council.
A typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi only on Computer.
Selection Procedure – JIPMER Group B Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Skill Test.
JIPMER Group B&C Exam Pattern 2022
For Group B Posts
|Post Related Topics||70||70||90 minutes|
For Group C Dental Mechanic & Anaesthesia Technician Posts
|Post Related Topics||70||70||90 minutes|
For Stenographer & Junior Administrative Assistant Posts
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||90 minutes|
Application Fee – JIPMER Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1500
- SC/ ST: Rs. 1200
- PWD: No Fee
Job Location : Puducherry, Karaikal
Important Dates : JIPMER Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 10 March 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 March 2022
|Online Examination Date|
|Nursing Officer||17th April 2022 (Sunday)
(09:00 AM to 10:30 AM)
|Anaesthesia Technician||17th April 2022 (Sunday)
(12:30 PM to 02:00 PM)
|Medical Laboratory Technologist|
|Technical Assistant in NTTC||17.04.2022 (Sunday)
(04:00 PM to 05:30 PM)
|Junior Administrative Assistant|
How to Apply – JIPMER Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this JIPMER Notification 2022 is Online. Read the JIPMER Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : JIPMER Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.