CGPSC HMO Recruitment 2022: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has invited applications for 20 Homeopathy Medical Officer (HMO) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for CGPSC HMO Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 30 April 2022.
CGPSC HMO Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 20 Homeopathy Medical Officer Vacancies
|Organisation||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Post Name||20 Homeopathy Medical Officer (HMO) Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma with 2 years of Experience / Graduation|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 56100 – 1,77,500 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 30 Years|
|Last Date||1st – 30th April 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CGPSC HMO Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Homeopathy Medical Officer (HMO)
Total Vacancy: 20
Salary: Rs. 56100 – 1,77,500 /-
Age Limit : CGPSC Recruitment 2022
- Minimum 22 Years
- Maximum 30 Years
CGPSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor Degree in Homeopathy with an Internship OR 4 year Diploma in Homeopathy with 2 years of experience.
Selection Procedure – CGPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – CGPSC HMO Recruitment 2022
- General/ Other State: Rs. 400
- SC/ ST/ OBCRs. 300
Job Location : Chhattisgarh
Important Dates : CGPSC HMO Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 01 April 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 April 2022
How to Apply – CGPSC HMO Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this CGPSC HMO Notification 2022 is Online. Read the CGPSC HMO Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : CGPSC HMO Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.