WII Recruitment 2022: Wildlife Institute of India has invited applications for 98 Project Assistant, Project Fellow, Project Associate, Veterinary Officer and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for WII Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 25 Jan 2022.
WII Recruitment 2022 – Apply Offline for 98 Project Assistant Vacancies
|Organisation||Wildlife Institute of India|
|Post Name||98 Project Assistant, Project Fellow, Project Associate, Veterinary Officer and Other Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree / Master Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Merit or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 – 56,000 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 45 Years|
|Last Date||25th Jan 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
WII Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Wildlife Institute of India
Application Mode: Offline
- Project Fellow – 31 Posts
- Project Assistant – 49 Posts
- Project Associate – 13 Posts
- Assistant training coordinator – 04 Posts
- Graphic Designer – 01 Post
Total Vacancy: 98
Salary: Rs. 20,000 – 56,000 PM
Age Limit : WII Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Maxm 45 Years
WII Project Assistant Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Master Degree, Bachelor Degree in the relevant fields from a recognized University.
- Check notification for detailed educational qualification.
Selection Procedure – WII Project Assistant Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Merit or Interview.
Application Fee – WII Recruitment 2022
- General: Rs. 500
- SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged: Rs.100
Job Location : Uttarakhand
Important Dates : WII Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 25 Jan 2022
How to Apply – WII Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this WII Recruitment 2022 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of WII Notification 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : WII Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||The Registrar, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Post Office – Mohbewala, Dehradun, 248002, Uttarakhand|