UPSC Recruitment 2023 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for 30 Senior Scientific Assistant & Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 31 August 2023.
UPSC Vacancy 2023 Details
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates
Job Location : Across India
Post Name :
- Post Harvest Technologist: 1 Post
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 5 Posts
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer: 4 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer: 1 Post
- Specialist Grade III: 19 Posts
Total Vacancy : 30
Salary: UPSC Jobs 2023
- Rs. 56100 – 177500 PM
Age Limit : UPSC Notification 2023
- GEN : 30 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 30 – 43 Years
- SC/ ST : 30 – 45 Years
Qualification: UPSC Recruitment 2023
- Post Harvest Technologist: PG Degree in Post-Harvest Technology or Food Science and Nutrition or Food Technology with National Eligibility Test qualification.
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Aeronautical): B-Tech in Aeronautical Engineering OR
Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) (Only those students who were enrolled Institutions with permanent recognition up to 31.05.2013 would be eligible.) OR
Associate Member of Aeronautical Society of India (AMASI) (Only those students who were enrolled with Institutions with permanent recognition up to 31.05.2013 would be eligible.)
- Specialist Officer III: MBBS Degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). (ii) Post-Graduate degree or diploma in the concerned speciality or super speciality mentioned in Section-A or Section-B of Schedule VI or equivalent i.e. Doctor of Medicine (Anaesthesiology); or Master of Surgery (Anaesthesiology); or
Diplomate National Board (Anaesthesiology); or Post Graduate Diploma in Anaesthesiology
- Check Official Notification for complete details.
Selection Procedure :
- Computer Based Exam (CBT)
Latest Govt Jobs
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 25
- SC/ ST/ PH: Nil
Important Dates : UPSC Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply: 12 August 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 31 August 2023
How to Apply – UPSC Vacancy 2023
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
Steps to Apply : UPSC Notification 2023
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
Important Links: UPSC Notification 2023
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- UPSC Official Website : Click Here
- UPSC 2023 Notification PDF : Click Here
- UPSC 2023 Application Form : Click Here
Visit Recruitment Hub daily
& Stay up-to-date with the latest job openings, application deadlines, and eligibility criteria. With our comprehensive and reliable information, you can be sure that you won’t miss any important updates or opportunities in the government job sector.