UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for 3367 Asst Chemist, Asst Director & Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 25 May 2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 67 Asst Chemist, Asst Director & Other Vacancies
|Organisation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||67 Asst Chemist, Asst Director & Other Posts|
|Qualification||B-Tech/ PG/ M.D|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Age Limit||Maxm 50 Years|
|Last Date||23 April – 25th May 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Assistant Chemist
- Assistant Geophysicist
- Assistant Director (Scientific “C”)
- Senior Scientific Officer (Scientific “B”)
- Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine)
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health)
Total Vacancy: 67
Salary: Rs. Rs. 56100 – 177500 PM
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Category wise Details
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Assistant Director (Scientific “C”)||01|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Scientific “B”)||01|
|Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine)||01|
|Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health)||02|
Age Limit : UPSC Recruitment 2022
|Name of Post||Age limit|
|Assistant Chemist||30 years|
|Assistant Geophysicist||30 years|
|Assistant Director (Scientific “C”)||40 years|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Scientific “B”)||35 years|
|Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine)||50 years|
|Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health)||35 years|
UPSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Assistant Chemist||Master’s Degree in any branch of Chemistry OR Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology OR Degree or Diploma conferred by the Associate Institute of Chemist (India) in Chemistry|
|Assistant Geophysicist||Master’s Degree in Physics or Geophysics or Geology or Mathematics or BE or AMIE in Electronics or Communication from a recognized University or Institute|
|Assistant Director (Scientific “C”)||(i) Master’s Degree in Botany or Zoology or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Biotechnology or Molecular Biology or Forensic Science or Physical Anthropology or Genetics and
(ii) Bachelor’s Degree with Botany or Zoology as one of the subject from a recognized University or Institute.
|Senior Scientific Officer (Scientific “B”)||(i) Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Toxicology or Biochemistry or Forensic Science and
(ii) Bachelor’s Degree with Chemistry as one of the subject from a recognized University or Institute.
|Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine)||(i) A basic University or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
(ii) M.D. (Forensic Medicine) from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
|Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health)||Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute|
Selection Procedure – UPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – UPSC Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC: Rs. 25
- SC/ ST/ PH/ EWS: Rs. Nil
Job Location : New Delhi, India
Important Dates : UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 23 April 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 25 May 2022
How to Apply – UPSC Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this UPSC Notification 2022 is Online. Read the UPSC Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UPSC Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Important Links: UPSC Recruitment 2022
Join Telegram Group: Click Here
UPSC Official Website : Click Here
UPSC Jobs 2022 Notification : Click Here
UPSC Online Application Form : Click Here
Latest Government Job Notification 2022
|Subscribe Channel||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|