UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for 33 Assistant Professor, Assistant Mineral Economist and Stores Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 03 March 2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 33 Assistant Mineral Economist Vacancies
|Organisation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||33 Assistant Professor, Assistant Mineral Economist and Stores Officer Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree / Master Degree + Experience|
|Selection Procedure||Recruitment Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 44900 – 1,77,500 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 45 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||12th Feb – 3rd March 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Assistant Professor – 08 Posts
- Assistant Mineral Economist – 14 Posts
- Stores Officer – 11 Posts
Total Vacancy: 33
- Assistant Professor & Assistant Mineral Economist : Rs. 56100 – 1,77,500 /-
- Stores Officer : Rs. 44900 – 1,42,400 /-
Age Limit : UPSC Assistant Mineral Economist Recruitment 2022
- Maxm 45 Years
UPSC Assistant Mineral Economist Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Professor – Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale
wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in History from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/ CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/ SET.
- Assistant Mineral Economist – Degree of a recognized University. 3 years experience in a Government or
semi-Government organization or in a private concern of repute in indenting purchases maintenance of technical Stores or accounts.
- Stores Officer – Master’s Degree in Applied Geology or Geology or Economics or Bachelors Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University or Institute. 3 years experience in the field.
Selection Procedure – UPSC Assistant Mineral Economist Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Recruitment Test or Interview.
Application Fee – UPSC Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 25
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women : No Fee
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 12 Feb 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 03 March 2022
How to Apply – UPSC Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this UPSC Notification 2022 is Online. Read the UPSC Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UPSC Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.