UPSC CMS Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for 687 Combined Medical Services (CMS) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 26 April 2022.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 687 Combined Medical Services Exam Vacancies
|Organisation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||687 Combined Medical Services (CMS) Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Personality Test|
|Salary||Rs. 15600 – 1,77,500 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 32 Years|
|Last Date||6th – 26th April 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC CMS Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Medical Officer- 314 Posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer – 300 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer – 03 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-2 – 70 Posts
Total Vacancy: 687
Salary: Rs. 15600 – 1,77,500 /-
Age Limit : UPSC Recruitment 2022
- General : Maxm 32 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 35 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 37 Years
UPSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- MBBS from a recognized University.
Selection Procedure – UPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Personality Test.
Application Fee – UPSC CMS Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC: Rs. 200
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female: No Fee
Job Location : Delhi
Important Dates : UPSC CMS Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 06 April 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 26 April 2022
How to Apply – UPSC CMS Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this UPSC CMS Notification 2022 is Online. Read the UPSC CMS Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UPSC CMS Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.