UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited applications for 250 Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) and Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) Range Forest Officer (RFO) Services Examination – 2022 Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 16 April 2022.
UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 250 Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam Vacancies
|Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Name||250 Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) and Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) Range Forest Officer (RFO) Services Examination – 2022 Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree / PG Degree / PG Diploma|
|Selection Procedure||Prelims, Mains or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 9300 – 39100 + GP /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 40 Years|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||16th March – 16th April 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPPSC PCS Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Office
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)
- Senior Lecturer, DIET
- Officer on Special Duty (Computer)
- District Can Officer, UP Agriculture Service Group B (Development Branch)
- Labour Enforcement Officer
- Management Officer/Manager (Estate Department)
- Technical Assistant
- Tax Assessment Officer
Total Vacancy: 250
Salary: Rs. 9300 – 39100 + GP /-
Age Limit : UPPSC Recruitment 2022
- General : 21 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 21 – 43 Years
- SC / ST : 21 – 45 Years
UPPSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer(Transport) – Law Graduate.
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari /Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer – Post Graduate Degree.
- District Audit Officer
(Revenue Audit) – Commerce Graduate
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) /Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II) – Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. As one subject.
- Senior Lecturer, DIET – Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
- Chemist – M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry. At least 3 years experience in Chemical analysis of edible products like Honey, Oil Spices etc. Priority:- Special training in quality control. Experience of 5 years of more in chemical analysis.
- Officer on Special Duty (Computer) – Graduation degree in computer Engineering from recognised Government Institute. or First Class PG Degree in Math and 1 year PG Diploma in Computer Science from a recognised institute. 1 Year Experience in Computer Work.
- District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch) – Agriculture Graduate.
- Labour Enforcement Officer – Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and PG Diploma or PG Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
- Management Officer/Manager (Estate Department) – Bachelor degree from a University established by law in India. Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from an Institution recognized by the Government. Or bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a University established by law in India.
- Technical Assistant (Geophysics) – PG degree with atleast 50 percent marks in Geophysics, Applied Geophysics, Geology or applied Geology (with Physics, Mathematics at the B.Sc. level) from a university established by law in India.
- Tax Assessment Officer – Bachelor’s degree in commerce or economics with 55% marks.
Selection Procedure – UPPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Prelims, Mains or Interview.
Application Fee – UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 125
- SC/ ST/ Ex-SM: Rs. 65
- Handicapped: Rs. 25
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates : UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 16 March 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 16 April 2022
How to Apply – UPPSC PCS Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this UPPSC PCS Notification 2022 is Online. Read the UPPSC PCS Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UPPSC PCS Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.