SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited applications for LDC, PA & Date Entry Operator Posts. Interested candidates can apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 07 March 2022.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for CHSL Exam Vacancies
|Organisation||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||LDC, PA & Date Entry Operator Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) or Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).|
|Salary||Rs. 19900 – 92300 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 27 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||1st Feb – 7th March 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operators (DEO and Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
Total Vacancy: 5000 (Approx, Not Specified)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Rs. 19900 – 63,200 /-
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Rs. 25,500 – 81,100 /-
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Rs. 25,500 – 81,100 and Rs.29,200 – 92,300 /-
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100 /-
Age Limit : SSC Recruitment 2022
- General : 18 – 27 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 30 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 32 Years
SSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG) – Passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG) – 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022
The questions are expected from the following topics:
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||
|Important Quantitative Aptitude||
Selection Procedure – SSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) or Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
Application Fee – SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women/ Ex-SM: No Fee
Important Dates : SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 01 Feb 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 07 March 2022
- Last Date of SSC CHSL Online Application Fee : 08 March 2022
- Last Date and Time for the generation of offline Challan : 09 March 2022
- Last Date for Payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) : 10 March 2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges : 11 – 15 March 2022
- SSC CHSL Exam Date 2022 : May 2022
- SSC CHSL Admit Card 2022 Date : 07 days before the exam
How to Apply – SSC CHSL Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this SSC CHSL Notification 2022 is Online. Read the SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : SSC CHSL Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Important Links: SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
Join Telegram Group: Click Here
SSC Official Website : Click Here
SSC CHSL Jobs 2022 Notification : Click Here
SSC CHSL Online Application Form : Click Here
Latest Government Job Notification 2022
|Subscribe Channel||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|