SSB Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023 : Government Of India Sashatra Seema Bal (SSB) has invited applications for 13 Assistant Commandant Communication Posts. Interested candidates can apply for this Govt Job through the prescribed format on or before 01 October 2023.
SSB Assistant Commandant Vacancy 2023 Details
Organization Name: Sashatra Seema Bal (SSB)
Who can Apply : All Indian M/F Candidates
Job Location : Across India
Post Name : Assistant Commandant (Communication)
Total Vacancy : 13
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
Salary: SSB Assistant Commandant Jobs 2023
- Rs. 56100 – 177500 PM
Age Limit : SSB Assistant Commandant Notification 2023
- GEN : Max 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Max 38 Years
- SC/ ST : Max 40 Years
Qualification: SSB Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023
- Bachelor Degree/ M.Sc in Tele – Communication Engineering / Electrical Communication / Electronics Engineering.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Exam
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 400
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Females: Nil
Important Dates : SSB Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply: 02 September 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 01 October 2023
Physical Standard Details : SSB Jobs 2023
- Height Male : 165 CMS | Female Height : 157 CMS
How to Apply – SSB Vacancy 2023
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
Steps to Apply :
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- SSB Official Website : Click Here
- SSB Assistant Commandant 2023 Notification PDF : Click Here
- SSB Assistant Commandant 2023 Application Form : Click Here (Link Updated Soon)
Visit Recruitment Hub daily
& Stay up-to-date with the latest job openings, application deadlines, and eligibility criteria. With our comprehensive and reliable information, you can be sure that you won’t miss any important updates or opportunities in the government job sector.