SGPGI Lucknow Recruitment 2022: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science (SGPGI) has invited applications for 454 Sister Grade-II (Staff Nurse), Technician Radiology, Medical Lab Technologist and Junior Medical Lab Technologist Posts. Interested candidates can apply for SGPGI Lucknow Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 19 April 2022.
SGPGI Lucknow Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 454 Sister Grade-II Vacancies
|Organisation||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science (SGPGI)|
|Post Name||454 Sister Grade-II (Staff Nurse), Technician Radiology, Medical Lab Technologist and Junior Medical Lab Technologist Posts|
|Qualification||12th Pass / Diploma / Bachelor Degree / B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing|
|Selection Procedure||Common Recruitment Test (CRT)|
|Salary||Rs. 29200 – 1,42,400 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 40 Years|
|Job Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||29th March – 19th April 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SGPGI Lucknow Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science (SGPGI)
Application Mode: Online
- Sister Grade-II – 252 Posts
- Technician (Radiology) – 34 Posts
- Technician Radiography / Radiotherapy wing – 08 Posts
- Medical Lab Technologist – 17 Posts
- Junior Medical Lab Technologist – 23 Posts
Total Vacancy: 454
Salary: Rs. 29200 – 1,42,400 /-
Age Limit : SGPGI Recruitment 2022
- General : 18 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 43 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 45 Years
SGPGI Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Sister Grade-II – B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing OR B.Sc. (Post certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University. Registered as Nurse & Midwife in State / India Nursing Council. OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council. Registered as Nurse & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council. 2 years experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
- Technician (Radiology) – 10 + 2 with Science subjects or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University. Diploma (2 years course) in Radiography Techniques with 1 year experience as Radiographer. OR B. B.Sc. (Hons.) (3 years course) in Radiography.
- Technician Radiography / Radiotherapy wing – 10 + 2 with Science subjects or equivalent. Diploma (2Years course) in Radiology/ Radiotherapy Techniques from a recognised Institution. 1 year experience as Radiographer/ Radiotherapy Technician. OR B.Sc. (Hons) (3 yrs. course) in Radiography / Radiotherapy.
- Medical Lab Technologist – Bachelors Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Medical Laboratory Science from a Govt. with 2 years relevant experience in a Laboratory attached with a hospital having minimum 100 beds.
- Junior Medical Lab Technologist – 10+2 with Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology) and 2 years regular Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from any Govt. with 1 year relevant experience in a Laboratory attached with a hospital having minimum 100 beds.
Selection Procedure – SGPGI Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Common Recruitment Test (CRT).
Application Fee – SGPGI Lucknow Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1180
- SC/ ST: Rs. 708
Job Location : Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates : SGPGI Lucknow Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 29 March 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 19 April 2022
How to Apply – SGPGI Lucknow Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this SGPGI Lucknow Notification 2022 is Online. Read the SGPGI Lucknow Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : SGPGI Lucknow Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.