SECR Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2022: South East Central Railway (SECR) has invited applications for 75 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Dresser, X-Ray Technician, Dental Hygienist and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for SECR Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 25 Jan 2022.
SECR Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2022 – Apply Offline for 75 Paramedical Staff Vacancies
|Organisation||South East Central Railway (SECR)|
|Post Name||75 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Dresser, X-Ray Technician, Dental Hygienist and Other Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass / 12th Pass / Diploma / B. Sc Nursing / Bachelor Degree + Experience|
|Salary||Rs. 19900 – 1,42,400 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 40 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||12th – 25th Jan 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SECR Paramedical Staff Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: South East Central Railway (SECR)
Application Mode: Offline
- Staff Nurse – 49 Posts
- Pharmacist – 04 Posts
- Dresser – 06 Posts
- X-Ray Technician – 03 Posts
- Dental Hygienist – 01 Post
- Lab Superintendent – 02 Posts
- Lab Assistant Grade -II – 07 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 01 Post
- Audio-cum Speech Therapist – 01 Post
- Refractionist – 01 Post
Total Vacancy: 75
Salary: Rs. 19900 – 1,42,400 /-
Age Limit : SECR Recruitment 2022
- Minimum 18 : Maximum 40 Years
SECR Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Staff Nurse – Candidate must have registered as registered nurse and midwife having passed 3 years course in GNM from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Pharmacist – 12th pass in Science or equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered as pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948 or Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma) from a recognized University.
- Dresser – 10th /HSC certificate course in Dressing from a recognized institution with at least 1 year experience from a reputed Hospital.
- X-Ray Technician – Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician/ Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician.
- Dental Hygienist – Degree in Science (Biology) or equivalent and Diploma/ Certificate Course in Dental Hygiene from an institute recognized by Dental Council of India and Registered with Dental Council of India as Dental Hygienist and 2 years experience as Dental Hygienist.
- Lab Superintendent – B.Sc. with Bio-Chemistry/ Micro Biology/ Life Science/ B.Sc. With chemistry and Biology as main or as optional/ subsidiary subjects or equivalent + diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) or equivalent or B.Sc. in Medical Technology (Lab) from a recognized institution.
- Lab Assistant Grade -II – 12th pass in Science plus; diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) or certificate course in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) or certificate course in Medical Lab.
- Physiotherapist – Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy and 2 years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government/Private Hospital with at least 100 beds.
- Audio-cum Speech Therapist – B.Sc. and Diploma in Audio and Speech Therapy and 2 years experience in the related field.
- Refractionist – 10+2, Bachelors Degree in Ophthalmic Technique or optometry from recognized institute with 2 years experience.
Selection Procedure – SECR Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview.
Application Fee – SECR Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : SECR Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 12 Jan 2022
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 25 Jan 2022
- Walk-In-Interview: 18 – 25 January 2022
How to Apply – SECR Paramedical Staff Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this SECR Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2022 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of SECR Paramedical Staff Notification 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : SECR Paramedical Staff Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||Office of the Medical Director, Central Hospital, SECR, Bilaspur|