SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has invited applications for 120 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 24 Jan 2022.
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 120 Grade A Vacancies
|Organisation||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Post Name||120 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts|
|Qualification||Graduate/ PG Degree / B-Tech|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 80,500 – 1,15,000 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 30 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||5th – 24th Jan 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SEBI Grade A Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
Total Vacancy: 120
Stream Wise Vacancy Details: SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022
|SEBI Grade A 2022 Vacancy|
Salary: Rs. 80,500 – 1,15,000 PM
SEBI Recruitment 2022 Category wise Details
General – 80 Posts
- UR – 32
- OBC -22
- SC – 11
- ST – 07
- EWS – 8
Legal – 16 Posts
- UR – 11
- OBC – 02
- SC – 01
- ST – 01
- EWS – 01
IT – 14 Posts
- UR – 04
- OBC – 02
- SC – 03
- ST – 03
- EWS – 01
Research – 07 Posts
- UR – 04
- OBC – 02
- SC – 01
Official Language – 03 Posts
- UR – 02
- OBC – 01
Age Limit : SEBI Recruitment 2022
- Maxm 30 Years
SEBI Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- General – Master Degree in any discipline, Bachelors Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in
Engineering from a recognized university, CA / CFA / CS / CWA.
- Legal – Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Information Technology – Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in
Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
- Research – Masters Degree in Statistics/ Economics / Commerce /Business Administration
(Finance) / Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute.
- Official Language – Masters Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s
Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with
Hindi as a subject at Bachelor Degree level from a recognized University /Institute.
Selection Procedure – SEBI Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
SEBI Grade A Exam Pattern For Phase I
The online examination will consist of two papers of 100 marks each. The pattern of Phase-I is given below.
|Paper||Stream/ Subjects||Max. Marks||Duration||Cut Off|
|Paper I||All Streams: Multiple choice questions on the subjects viz. General Awareness (including some questions related to the Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.||100||60 minutes||30%|
|Paper-II||General Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics||100||40 minutes||40%|
|Legal, Information Technology, & Official Language stream: Multiple choice questions on Specialized subjects related to stream||100||40 minutes||40%|
|Research Stream:– Multiple choice questions on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance and Commerce.|
|Aggregate Cut off||40%|
Marking Scheme For SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment Phase I
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for Paper 1 and Paper 2
in Phase I.
- Marks obtained in Phase I shall be used only for shortlisting the candidates for the Phase-II examination process and will not be counted for the final selection of the candidates
SEBI Grade A Exam Pattern For Phase II
SEBI Grade A Phase-II will have two papers of 100 marks each. The online exam will have two papers of 100 marks each. The pattern of Phase-II is given below.
|Paper||Stream/ Subjects||Max. Marks||Duration||Cut Off||Weightage|
|Paper I||All streams: English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills||100||60 minutes||30%||1/3rd|
|Paper-II||General Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy,
Management, Finance, Costing, Companies
Act and Economics
|Legal, and Official Language stream:
Multiple choice questions on Specialized subjects related to the stream.
|Research Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Economics, Econometrics,
Statistics, Finance, and Commerce.
|Information Technology Stream: Coding Test (Languages: C++/ JAVA/Python)||100||180 minutes||40%||2/3rd|
|Aggregate Cut off||50%|
Marking Scheme For SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment Phase II
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for Paper 2 in Phase II (except the IT stream for which details shall be informed in due course).
- Candidates would need to secure separate cut-off in each paper as mentioned at (iv) above as well as aggregate cut-off marks of 40% in Phase II exam (weightage of 1/3rd for Paper 1 and 2/3rd for Paper 2) to be shortlisted for Phase III.
Application Fee – SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1000
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 05 Jan 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 24 Jan 2022
How to Apply – SEBI Grade A Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this SEBI Grade A Notification 2022 is Online. Read the SEBI Grade A Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : SEBI Grade A Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Important Links: SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022
Join Telegram Group: Click Here
SEBI Official Website : Click Here
SEBI Grade A Jobs 2022 Notification : Click Here
SEBI Grade A Online Application Form : Click Here
Latest Government Job Notification 2022
|Subscribe Channel||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|