SBI PO Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications for Probationary Officer (PO) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before last date.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Probationary Officer Vacancies
|Organisation||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO) Posts|
|Qualification||Graduation in Any Discipline|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 41960 – 60280 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 30 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SBI PO Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
Salary: Rs. 41960 – 60280 /-
SBI Recruitment 2022 Category wise Details
Age Limit : SBI Recruitment 2022
- General : 21 – 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 21 – 33 Years
- SC / ST : 21 – 35 Years
SBI Recruitment 2022 Year wise Details
|Year||SBI PO 2021 Vacancies|
SBI Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Selection Procedure – SBI Notification 2022
Selection will be based on
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Application Fee – SBI PO Recruitment 2022
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 750
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : SBI PO Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: To Be Notified Soon
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: To Be Notified Soon
How to Apply – SBI PO Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this SBI PO Notification 2022 is Online. Read the SBI PO Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : SBI PO Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.