RPSC Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited applications for 53 Technical Assistant, Junior Geophysicist and Junior Hydrogeologist Posts. Interested candidates can apply for RPSC Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 02 March 2022.
RPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 53 Technical Assistant Vacancies
|Organisation||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Name||53 Technical Assistant, Junior Geophysicist and Junior Hydrogeologist Posts|
|Qualification||M.Sc. / M.Tech. / M.Sc. / Master Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 67700 – 2,18,200 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 40 Years|
|Last Date||3rd Feb – 2nd March 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
RPSC Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Application Mode: Online
- Technical Assistant Chemistry – 04 Posts
- Junior Geophysicist – 05 Posts
- Junior Hydrogeologist – 08 Posts
- Technical Assistant Hydrogeology – 36 Posts
Total Vacancy: 53
Salary: Rs. 67700 – 2,18,200 /-
Age Limit : RPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022
- General : 20 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 20 – 43 Years
- SC / ST : 20 – 45 Years
RPSC Technical Assistant Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Technical Assistant Chemistry – M.Sc. in Chemistry.
- Junior Geophysicist – M.Sc. Geophysics or M.Tech. (Electronics) from a University or Institution established by law in India. 2 Years experience of handling geophysical equipment.
- Junior Hydrogeologist – M.Sc./ M.Tech./ M.Sc. (Tech.) in Geology or Applied Geology from a University established by law in India, or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.
- Technical Assistant Hydrogeology – M.Sc./ M.Tech./ M.Sc. (Tech.) in Geology or Applied Geology from a University established by law in India, or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.
Selection Procedure – RPSC Technical Assistant Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – RPSC Recruitment 2022
- General/ Other State: Rs. 350
- OBC/ BC: Rs. 250
- SC/ ST: Rs. 150
Job Location : Rajasthan
Important Dates : RPSC Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 03 Feb 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 02 March 2022
How to Apply – RPSC Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this RPSC Notification 2022 is Online. Read the RPSC Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : RPSC Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.