RCF Recruitment 2022: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF Ltd) has invited applications for 137 Operator (Chemical) Trainee and Junior Fireman Grade II Posts. Interested candidates can apply for RCF Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 28 March 2022.
RCF Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 137 Operator Trainee Vacancies
|Organisation||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF Ltd)|
|Post Name||137 Operator (Chemical) Trainee and Junior Fireman Grade II Posts|
|Qualification||SSC with 6 months Fireman Certificate Course / B. Sc. Degree / Diploma|
|Selection Procedure||Online Test and Trade Test|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 60,000 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 29 Years|
|Last Date||14th – 28th March 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
RCF Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF Ltd)
Application Mode: Online
- Operator (Chemical) Trainee – 133 Posts
- Junior Fireman Grade II – 04 Posts
Total Vacancy: 137
- Operator (Chemical) Trainee : Rs. 22,000 – 60,000 /-
- Junior Fireman Grade II : Rs. 18,000 – 42,000 /-
Age Limit : RCF Operator Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Operator (Chemical) Trainee : 29 Years
- Junior Fireman Grade II : 29 Years
RCF Operator Trainee Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Operator (Chemical) Trainee – Full time & regular B.Sc. (Chemistry) Degree from UGC/ AICTE with Physics as one of the subject during any of the 3 years course of B.Sc. Degree and passing of The National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) examination. NCVT in the Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) i.e. AO(CP) Trade. The NCVT in AO(CP) Trade is necessarily be completed after passing of B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree. OR Full time & regular 3 Years Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology from UGC/ AICTE and successful completion of one-year training (BOAT) under the Apprentices Act-1961 (Amendment 1973). Or The Candidates with HSC (Science) and direct admission to second year/ 3rd Semester of Three Years’ Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology from UGC / AICTE and successful completion of one-year training (BOAT) under the Apprentices Act-1961 (Amendment 1973).
- Junior Fireman Grade II – SSC with 6 months full time fireman certificate course from State Fire Training Center, Govt. Institute (SFTC) / recognised by Government of India. Distance learning/ Correspondence/ Part-time course will not be acceptable. The candidate shall possess valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License. Learner license will not be acceptable. Minimum 1 year experience in ‘Industrial Fire-fighting’. Experience should be after acquiring above prescribed qualification. Period of Training including Apprentice Training will not be considered as experience.
Selection Procedure – RCF Operator Trainee Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Online Test and Trade Test.
Application Fee – RCF Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 700
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-SM/ Female: No Fee
Job Location : Mumbai
Important Dates : RCF Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 14 March 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 28 March 2022
How to Apply – RCF Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this RCF Notification 2022 is Online. Read the RCF Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : RCF Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Important Links: RCF Recruitment 2022
Join Telegram Group: Click Here
RCF Operator Trainee Official Website : Click Here
RCF Jobs 2022 Notification : Click Here
RCF Online Application Form : Click Here
Latest Government Job Notification 2022
|Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|