RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2022: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited applications for 14 Medical Consultant Posts. Interested candidates can apply for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 25 April 2022.
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2022 – Apply Offline for 14 Medical Consultant Vacancies
|Organisation||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||14 Medical Consultant Posts|
|Qualification||MBBS Degree + 2 Years of Post Qualification|
|Salary||Rs. 1000 Per Hour|
|Age Limit||Not Specified|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Last Date||25th April 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
RBI Medical Consultant Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Application Mode: Offline
Post Name: Medical Consultant
Total Vacancy: 14
Salary: Rs. 1000 Per Hour
RBI Recruitment 2022 Category wise Details
Age Limit : RBI Recruitment 2022
- Not Specified
RBI Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should possess MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the Allopathic system of medicine.
- Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply for this post.
- Applicant should have a minimum 02 years post qualification experience practicing Allopathic system of medicine in any hospital or clinic as Medical Practitioner.
- Applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 40 Kms from the Bank’s. dispensaries.
Selection Procedure – RBI Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee – RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Important Dates : RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 25 April 2022
How to Apply – RBI Medical Consultant Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2022 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of RBI Medical Consultant Notification 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : RBI Medical Consultant Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Name of Dispensary and Address||Working Days||Tentative Working hours@|
|RBI Staff Quarters, Raheja Township Jeetendra Road, Malad (E), Mumbai-400097||Monday to Saturday||8:45 am – 11:15 am|
|RBI Staff Quarters, Lt. D.G. Marg, Mahim, Mumbai – 400016||Monday to Saturday||7:30 am – 10:00 am|
|RBI Staff Quarters, Bhandup (E), Mumbai-400042||Monday to Saturday||9:00 am – 11:30 am|
|RBI Officers Quarters, Sun Plazzo, Matulya Compound, S. B. Marg Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013||Monday to Saturday||8:30 pm – 9:30 pm|
|RBI Officers Quarters, Vasant Vihar Napean Sea Road, Mumbai-400006||Monday to Saturday||7:00 pm – 8:00 pm|
|RBI Staff Quarters, Kandarpada Dahisar(W), Mumbai-400068||Monday to Saturday||12:00 noon – 2:30 pm|
|Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Regional Office, Amar Building, Fort, Mumbai – 400001||Monday to Friday||1:30 pm – 4:30 pm|
|Tapovan, RBI Officers Quarters, Pathanwadi, Malad(E), Mumbai-400097||Monday to Saturday||7:45 pm – 8:45 pm|
|Kailash, RBI Officers Quarters, Near Saibaba Mandir, Malad (E), Mumbai-400097||Monday to Saturday||7:30 am – 8:30 am|
|Varada Officer’s Quarters Dispensary, Veer Savarkar Marg, Near BTC, Dadar, Mumbai – 400028||Monday to Saturday||4:30 pm – 5:30 pm|
|Tardeo Officer’s Quarters, Opp. A.C. Market, Tardeo Road, Mumbai – 400034||Monday to Saturday||8:30 am – 9:30 am|
|Bank House Quarters, Backbay Reclamation, Near Mantralaya, Mumbai – 400020||Monday to Saturday||6:00 pm – 7:00 pm|
|RBI, Bandra Kurla Complex Road, E Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai – 400051||Monday to Friday||10:30 am – 1:30 pm|
|Chembur Officer’s Colony Sion- Trombay Road, Opp. RBI Staff Quarters, Mumbai – 400071||Monday to Saturday||7:30 pm – 9:30 pm|