Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022: Punjab Education Department has invited applications for 4161 Master Cadre Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 30 Jan 2022.
Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 4161 Master Cadre Vacancies
|Organisation||Punjab Education Department|
|Post Name||4161 Master Cadre Posts|
|Qualification||Graduation with B.Ed|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Age Limit||Maxm 37 Years|
|Last Date||8th – 30th Jan 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Punjab Master Cadre Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Punjab Education Department
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Master Cadre
Total Vacancy: 4161
Salary: Not Specified
Age Limit : Punjab Recruitment 2022
- General : 18 – 37 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 40 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 42 Years
Punjab Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation from a recognized University or Institution and should have passed mathematics as subject for 3 years of graduation.
- B. Ed passed from a recognized University or Institution with mathematics as one of the teaching subject as per guidelines of UGC.
Selection Procedure – Punjab Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022
- General: Rs. 1000
- Reserve: Rs. 500
Job Location : Punjab
Important Dates : Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 08 Jan 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 Jan 2022
How to Apply – Punjab Master Cadre Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this Punjab Master Cadre Notification 2022 is Online. Read the Punjab Master Cadre Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Punjab Master Cadre Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.