OPSC AFO Recruitment 2022: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications for 177 Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for OPSC AFO Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 11 May 2022.
OPSC AFO Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 177 Assistant Fisheries Officer Vacancies
|Organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||177 Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO) Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Fisheries of Fishery Science|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 44900 – 1,77,500 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 38 Years|
|Last Date||4th April – 11th May 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
OPSC AFO Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO)
Total Vacancy: 177
Salary: Rs. 44900 – 1,77,500 /-
OPSC Recruitment 2022 Category wise Details
Age Limit : OPSC Recruitment 2022
- General : 21 – 38 Years
- SC / ST / SEBC : 21 – 43 Years
OPSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor of Fisheries of Fishery Science (B.F.Sc) from any recognized University in India or Abroad.
Selection Procedure – OPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – OPSC AFO Recruitment 2022
- SEBC: Rs. 500
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee
Job Location : Odisha
Important Dates : OPSC AFO Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 04 April 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 11 May 2022
How to Apply – OPSC AFO Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this OPSC AFO Notification 2022 is Online. Read the OPSC AFO Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : OPSC AFO Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.