NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has invited applications for 42 Assistant (Grade-1), Nurse A, Stenographer (Grade A) and Scientific Assistant C Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 02 March 2022.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 42 Assistant Vacancies
|Organisation||Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)|
|Post Name||42 Assistant (Grade-1), Nurse A, Stenographer (Grade A) and Scientific Assistant C Posts|
|Qualification||12th Pass / Diploma in Nursing / Bachelor Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 25500 – 1,42,400 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 30 Years|
|Last Date||10th Feb – 2nd March 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NPCIL Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
Application Mode: Online
- Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor) – 03 Posts
- Nurse A – 02 Posts
- Assistant Grade 1 (HR) – 13 Posts
- Assistant Grade 1 (F&A) – 11 Posts
- Assistant Grade 1 (C&MM) – 04 Posts
- Stenographer Grade 1 – 09 Posts
Total Vacancy: 42
- Nurse and Scientific Assistant : Rs. 44900 – 1,42,400 /-
- Assistant Gr-1 : Rs. 25500 – 81100 /-
- Steno Gr-1 : Rs. 25500 – 81100 /-
Age Limit : NPCIL Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Nurse : 18 – 30 Years
- Scientific Assistant : 18 – 35 Years
- Assistant Gr-1 & Steno Gr-1 : 21 – 28 Years
NPCIL Assistant Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Nurse – 12th and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) OR Nursing Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital or nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed forces.
- Assistant Gr 1 – Any Bachelors Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with 30 wpm typing speed on PC in English. Certificate Course of a duration of not less than 6 months.
- Steno Gr 1 – Any Bachelors Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Certificate Course of a duration of not less than 6 months.
Selection Procedure – NPCIL Assistant Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – NPCIL Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Karnataka
Important Dates : NPCIL Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 10 Feb 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 02 March 2022
How to Apply – NPCIL Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this NPCIL Notification 2022 is Online. Read the NPCIL Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NPCIL Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.