NIPER Recruitment 2022: The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER) Hyderabad has invited applications for 20 Technical Assistant, Accountant, Storekeeper and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NIPER Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 02 March 2022.
NIPER Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 20 Junior Technical Assistant Vacancies
|Organisation||The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER) Hyderabad|
|Post Name||20 Technical Assistant, Accountant, Storekeeper and Other Posts|
|Qualification||12th Pass / B. Com / Bachelor Degree / Master Degree + Experience|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 25500 – 1,67,800 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 40 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||1st Feb – 2nd March 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NIPER Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER) Hyderabad
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Scientist/ Technical Supervisor Grade-I – 03 Posts
- Scientist/ Technical Supervisor Grade-II – 02 Posts
- Administrative Officer – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant – 01 Post
- Accountant – 02 Posts
- Receptionist cum Telephone Operator – 01 Post
- Storekeeper – 01 Post
- Junior Hindi Translator – 01 Post
- Assistant Grade-I – 01 Post
- Assistant Grade-II – 03 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant – 04 Posts
Total Vacancy: 20
Salary: Rs. 25500 – 1,67,800 /-
Age Limit : NIPER Junior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022
- General : Maxm 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 43 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 45 Years
NIPER Junior Technical Assistant Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Scientist/ Technical Supervisor Grade-I – M.Sc./ M. Pharm/ M.V.Sc from a recognised University/ Institute with 4 years of experience.
- Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-II – M.Sc./ M. Pharm/ M.V.Sc from recognized University/ Institute with 2 years of experience.
- Administrative Officer – Bachelor’s in any discipline from recognized Institute/ University. 5 years of experience.
- Technical Assistant – Bachelor’s in Computer Sciences from a recognised University/ Institute. 3 years of experience.
- Accountant – B. Com from a recognised University/ Institute. 3 years of experience.
- Receptionist cum Telephone Operator – Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. 3 years of experience.
- Storekeeper – Bachelor’s in science/ Commerce from a recognized University/ Institute. 3 years of experience.
- Junior Hindi Translator – Master’s Degree of a recognized university in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a main subject at the degree level. OR Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as medium of Examination with English as a compulsory subject at degree level. OR Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subject either of the two as medium of Examination and other as main subject plus recognized diploma Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and vice Versa or two years’ experience of Translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central Government Office. Including Government of India undertaking.
- Assistant Grade-I – Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute. 2 years of experience.
- Assistant Grade-II – Bachelor’s in any discipline from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Junior Technical Assistant – Senior Secondary (10+2) with Science Subject.
Selection Procedure – NIPER Junior Technical Assistant Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – NIPER Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500
- Female/ PWD: No Fee
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : NIPER Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 01 Feb 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 02 March 2022
How to Apply – NIPER Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this NIPER Notification 2022 is Online. Read the NIPER Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NIPER Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.