NIA Recruitment 2022: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has invited applications for 67 Assistant Sub-Inspector and Head Constable Posts under deputation. Interested candidates can apply for NIA Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 07 April 2022.
NIA Recruitment 2022 – Apply Offline for 67 Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancies
|Organisation||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Post Name||67 Assistant Sub-Inspector and Head Constable Posts|
|Qualification||12th Pass / Graduation|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 25500 – 92300 /-|
|Age Limit||Not Specified|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||7th April 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NIA Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: National Investigation Agency (NIA)
Application Mode: Offline
- Assistant Sub-Inspector – 43 Posts
- Head Constable – 24 Posts
Total Vacancy: 67
- Assistant Sub-Inspector : Rs. 29200 – 92300 /-
- Head Constable : Rs. 25500 – 81700 /-
Application Fee – NIA Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Age Limit : NIA Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Not Specified
NIA Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Sub-Inspector – The officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories:-
Holding analogous post on regular basis or One rank up if, HCs (pay scale PB-l with GP 2400- pre revised) with 5 years regular services in the grade, and Graduation from a recognized university. Experience of at least 02 years in the field of investigation of criminal ,cases or intelligence work or operations or information technology management.
- Head Constable – Officers of the Central or State Police Organization or State Police organizations or Government’ Intelligence agency or other investigation bodies; Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department. And Processing the minimum educational qualification of 12th class pass or equivalent from a Board of University.
Selection Procedure – NIA Assistant Sub Inspector Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : NIA Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 07 April 2022
How to Apply – NIA Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this NIA Recruitment 2022 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of NIA Notification 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NIA Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||SF (Adm.) NIA HO. Opposite CGO Complex. Lodhi Road. New Delhi 110003|