NHM MP Lab Technician Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission (NHM) has invited applications for 283 Lab Technician Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NHM MP Lab Technician Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 30 Jan 2022.
NHM MP Lab Technician Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 283 Lab Technician Vacancies
|Organisation||National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Post Name||283 Lab Technician Posts|
|Qualification||DMLT / B.Sc. (MLT) / BMLT|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 15000 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 40 Years|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||1st – 30th Jan 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NHM MP Lab Technician Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: National Health Mission (NHM)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Lab Technician
Total Vacancy: 283
Salary: Rs. 15000 PM
Age Limit : NHM MP Recruitment 2022
- General : 21 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 21 – 435 Years
- SC/ ST : 21 – 45 Years
NHM MP Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology B.Sc. (MLT), B.M.L.T, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT).
Selection Procedure – NHM MP Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – NHM MP Lab Technician Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates : NHM MP Lab Technician Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 01 Jan 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 Jan 2022
How to Apply – NHM MP Lab Technician Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this NHM MP Lab Technician Notification 2022 is Online. Read the NHM MP Lab Technician Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NHM MP Lab Technician Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.