NAPS PSPCL Lineman Recruitment 2022: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Janta Nagar Divn Ludhiana has invited applications for 52 Lineman Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NAPS PSPCL Lineman Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before last date.
NAPS PSPCL Lineman Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 52 Lineman Vacancies
|Organisation||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Janta Nagar Divn Ludhiana|
|Post Name||52 Lineman Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 7700 – 8050 /-|
|Age Limit||Not Specified|
|Last Date||As Soon As Possible|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NAPS PSPCL Lineman Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Janta Nagar Divn Ludhiana
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Lineman
Total Vacancy: 52
Salary: Rs. 7700 – 8050 /-
Age Limit : NAPS PSPCL Recruitment 2022
- Not Specified
NAPS PSPCL Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 8th pass from a recognized Board.
Selection Procedure – NAPS PSPCL Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
Application Fee – NAPS PSPCL Lineman Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Punjab
Important Dates : NAPS PSPCL Lineman Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: As Soon As Possible
How to Apply – NAPS PSPCL Lineman Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this NAPS PSPCL Lineman Notification 2022 is Online. Read the NAPS PSPCL Lineman Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NAPS PSPCL Lineman Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.