MPSC LDO Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited applications for 292 Livestock Development Officer (LDO) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for MPSC LDO Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 07 March 2022.
MPSC LDO Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 292 Livestock Development Officer Vacancies
|Organisation||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||292 Livestock Development Officer (LDO) Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Screening Test/ Interview|
|Age Limit||Maxm 38 Years|
|Last Date||15th Feb – 7th March 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MPSC LDO Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Livestock Development Officer (LDO)
Total Vacancy: 292
Salary: Rs. 35400 – 112400 PM
Age Limit : MPSC Recruitment 2022
- General : 18 – 38 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 41 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 43 Years
MPSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Degree in veterinary medicine or veterinary science and animal husbandry from a recognized University.
- Check notification for educational qualification.
Selection Procedure – MPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Screening Test/ Interview.
Application Fee – MPSC LDO Recruitment 2022
- General: Rs. 394
- SC/ ST: Rs. 294
Job Location : Maharashtra
Important Dates : MPSC LDO Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 Feb 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 07 March 2022
How to Apply – MPSC LDO Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this MPSC LDO Notification 2022 is Online. Read the MPSC LDO Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : MPSC LDO Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.