MPSC APO Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited applications for 547 Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts. Interested candidates can apply for MPSC APO Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 27 Jan 2022.
MPSC APO Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 547 Assistant Public Prosecutor Vacancies
|Organisation||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||547 Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts|
|Qualification||Degree in Law + Experience|
|Salary||Rs 56,100 – 1,77,500 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 38 Years|
|Last Date||7th – 27th Jan 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MPSC APO Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Assistant Public Prosecutor
Total Vacancy: 547
Salary: Rs 56,100 – 1,77,500 PM
Age Limit : MPSC Recruitment 2022
- General : 18 – 38 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 41 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 43 Years
MPSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Degree in Law and preference is given to those candidates who have min 5yrs experience in judicial service
Selection Procedure – MPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee – MPSC APO Recruitment 2022
- Unreserved: Rs. 719
- Reserved: Rs. 449
Job Location : Maharashtra
Important Dates : MPSC APO Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 07 Jan 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 27 Jan 2022
How to Apply – MPSC APO Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this MPSC APO Notification 2022 is Online. Read the MPSC APO Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : MPSC APO Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.