MMRDA Recruitment 2022: Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited has invited applications for 55 Section Engineer, General Manager and Junior Engineer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for MMRDA Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 15 March 2022.
MMRDA Recruitment 2022 – Apply Offline for 55 Section Engineer Vacancies
|Organisation||Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||55 Section Engineer, General Manager and Junior Engineer Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma/ B-Tech / PG Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 38,600 – 2,14,100 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 55 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Last Date||15th Feb – 15th March 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MMRDA Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited
Application Mode: Offline
- Section Engineer – 38 Posts
- General Manager – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer – 16 Posts
Total Vacancy: 55
- General Manager (HR) : Rs. 1,18,500 – 2,14,100 /-
- Section Manager : Rs. 41,800 – 1,32,300 /-.
- Junior Engineer : Rs. 38,600 – 1,22,800 /-
Age Limit : MMRDA Section Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Section Engineer : 42 Years
- General Manager : 55 Years
- Junior Engineer : 41 Years
MMRDA Section Engineer Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Section Engineer – Degree or Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Applied Electronics/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics & Communication/ Industrial Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation and Control/ Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering or any other relevant engineering degree from a Government recognized University/ Institute. Experience of 2 Years for Degree and 4 Years for Diploma in testing.
- General Manager – Graduate in any discipline with regular full-time Post Graduate degree in HR/ Personnel Management from a Government recognized Institute/ University. 15 years of experience.
- Junior Engineer – Diploma in relevant Engineering from a Government recognized University/ Institute. In exceptional cases experienced candidates with ITI qualification can be considered. 3 Years in testing & commissioning and/or maintenance of CBTC Signaling System preferably U400 CBTC Signaling System of Alstom make.
Selection Procedure – MMRDA Section Engineer Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – MMRDA Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Important Dates : MMRDA Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 15 Feb 2022
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 15 March 2022
How to Apply – MMRDA Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this MMRDA Recruitment 2022 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of MMRDA Notification 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : MMRDA Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||The Managing Director, Maha Mumbai Metro (M3) Operation Corporation Ltd. 4th Floor, Na MTTRI Building, Adjoining New MMRDA Building, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400051. Maharashtra|