KV Ambala Cantt Recruitment 2022: Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) has invited applications for Primary Teacher (PRT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Post Graduate Teacher (Computer Science), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for KV Ambala Cantt Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 26 Feb 2022.
KV Ambala Cantt Recruitment 2022 – Apply Offline for Teacher Vacancies
|Organisation||Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV)|
|Post Name||Primary Teacher (PRT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Post Graduate Teacher (Computer Science), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Other Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma / B.Ed / B.E / B. Tech / Bachelor Degree / MBBS / Master Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Age Limit||Not Specified|
|Last Date||26th Feb 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
KV Ambala Cantt Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV)
Application Mode: Offline
- Post-Graduate Teacher (English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Eco, Commerce, Maths, Biology, History, Geography
- Trained Graduate Teacher (English, Hindi, SSt, Science, Sanskrit, Maths, Arts, WE, P&HE)
- Primary Teacher (PRT)
- Computer Instructor
- Special Educator
- Sports Coach,
- Medical Doctor
- Yoga Teacher
- Music/Dance Teacher
- Data Entry Operator and Nurse
Age Limit : Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022
- Not Specified
Kendriya Vidyalaya Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Post-Graduate Teacher (PRT) – Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) Or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.Ed.) Or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) Or Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.). CTET Paper-I.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/ combination of subject and in aggregate.) B.Ed or equivalent degree. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II.
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – Two Years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject. OR Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subject.
- PGT (Computer Sc) – At least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following: B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognised by the Govt. of India. or B.E or B.Tech (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from a recognized University or M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University or B.Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from a recognized University or `B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject or `C’ Level from `DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation.
- Music/ Dance Teacher – Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Doctor – MBBS degree and should be registered with MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Nurse – Diploma in Nursing from recognised institution and having Basic Life Support Course (BLS) during last two years.
- Yoga Coach – Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognised University and one-year Training in Yoga from a recognised Institute.
- Games/Sports Coach – Diploma from NS-NIS/represented in National/ State Level Game/ Inter University/ M.P.Ed and B.P.Ed.
- Counsellor – B.A/ B.Sc (Psychology) from a recognised college or university and with certificate of Diploma in Guidance and Counselling.
- Computer Instructor – B.Ed, B.Tech (Computer Sc)/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Sc.) M.Sc. (Electronics with Computer Science Component)/ M.Sc.(IT)/ B.Sc(Computer Science) Or Bachelor/ Master degree in any science subject/ Mathematics with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognised university/ Institute Or Post-graduate degree in any subject with Postgraduate diploma in Computer application from government recognised university/’O’ level from DOEACC Or Post-graduate degree in any subject with minimum “a” level from DOEACC.
- Special Educator Essential – Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognized University. Diploma/ Certificate / B.Ed course in Special Education. Desirable: Knowledge of computer application
- Data Entry Operator – Graduate and Typing Speed of 45 w.p.m. in English/ Hindi.
Selection Procedure – Kendriya Vidyalaya Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
|Interview Place||Interview Dates||Name of the Post|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1, Ambala Cantonment||03 March 2022||Postgraduate Teacher – History, Economics, Geography, Political Science
Trained Graduate Teacher-Social Science
|Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1, Ambala Cantonment||04 March 2022||Primary Teacher, Other Art Teacher, Music Teacher|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 2, Ambala Cantonment||03 March 2022||Post Graduate Teacher – Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Trained Graduate Teacher – Science
|Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 2, Ambala Cantonment||04 March 2022||Sports Coach, Yoga Coach, Special Educator|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 3, Ambala Cantonment||03 March 2022||Sports Coach, Yoga Coach, Special Educator|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 3, Ambala Cantonment||04 March 2022||Post Graduate Teacher-Computer Science
Other- Computer Instructor, Data Entry Operator
|Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 4, Ambala Cantonment||03 March 2022||Post Graduate Teacher Hindi, Trained Graduate Teacher – Hindi, Sanskrit|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 4, Ambala Cantonment||04 March 2022||Postgraduate English teacher
Trained Graduate Teacher-English, Doctor, Nurse, Counselor
Application Fee – KV Ambala Cantt Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Ambala
Important Dates : KV Ambala Cantt Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 26 Feb 2022
How to Apply – KV Ambala Cantt Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this KV Ambala Cantt Recruitment 2022 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of KV Ambala Cantt Notification 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : KV Ambala Cantt Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||Check Notification|