Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022: Karnataka High Court has invited applications for 33 Assistant Accountant Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 07 April 2022.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 54 Stenographer Posts
|Organisation||Karnataka High Court|
|Post Name||54 Stenographer Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass with Commercial Practices/Secretarial Practice|
|Selection Procedure:||Shorthand and Typing Test – Interview|
|Salary||Rs 44900 – 142400 PM|
|Age Limit||18 – 35 Years|
|Last Date||07 March – 07 April 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Karnataka High Court
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Stenographer
Total Vacancy: 54
Salary: Rs 44900 – 142400 PM
Age Limit : Karnataka High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- General : 18 – 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 38 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 40 Years
Karnataka High Court Stenographer Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- SSLC diploma in Commercial Practices/Secretarial Practice in English language only from a valid educational institute.
- The candidate should have a decent knowledge of computers.
Selection Procedure – Karnataka High Court Stenographer Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Shorthand and Typing Test – Interview.
Application Fee – Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022
- General / OBC : Rs. 500
- SC/ ST/ PWD : Rs. 250
Job Location : Karnataka
Important Dates : Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 07 March 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 07 April 2022
How to Apply – Karnataka High Court Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this Karnataka High Court Notification 2022 is Online. Read the Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Karnataka High Court Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.