ICSIL Clerk Recruitment 2022: Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. (ICSIL), Delhi has invited applications for 24 Clerk-cum-Computer Operator/ Data Entry Operator Posts. Interested candidates can apply for ICSIL Clerk Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 22 Feb 2022.
ICSIL Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 24 Clerk Vacancies
|Organisation||Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. (ICSIL), Delhi|
|Post Name||24 Clerk-cum-Computer Operator/ Data Entry Operator Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree with Typing Speed|
|Salary||As per Minimum Wages Act of GNCTD for Graduate & above|
|Age Limit||Minimum 21 Years|
|Last Date||21st – 22nd Feb 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICSIL Clerk Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. (ICSIL), Delhi
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Clerk-cum-Computer Operator/ Data Entry Operator
Total Vacancy: 24
Salary: As per Minimum Wages Act of GNCTD for Graduate & above
Age Limit : ICSIL Recruitment 2022
- 21 Years as on 1st January 2022
ICSIL Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor Degree with Typing speed 30 w.p.m.
- Good Working knowledge of English and Computer Application like MS-Office.
Selection Procedure – ICSIL Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Shortlisting.
Application Fee – ICSIL Clerk Recruitment 2022
- For All Candidates: Rs. 1000
Job Location : Delhi
Important Dates : ICSIL Clerk Recruitment 2022
Apply Date & Time:
- Opening time 12:00 (Noon) on 21/02/2022
- Closing time 12:00 (Noon) on 22/02/2022
How to Apply – ICSIL Clerk Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this ICSIL Clerk Notification 2022 is Online. Read the ICSIL Clerk Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : ICSIL Clerk Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.