HAL Teacher Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has invited applications for 21 PGT, TGT, PRT and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for HAL Teacher Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 20 Feb 2022.
HAL Teacher Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 21 Teacher Vacancies
|Organisation||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Post Name||21 PGT, TGT, PRT and Other Posts|
|Qualification||B.E / B. Tech / B.Ed / Graduation / BCA / MCA / M. Sc. + Experience|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 33500 – 76000 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 45 Years|
|Last Date||2nd – 20th Feb 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
HAL Teacher Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Application Mode: Online
- Kannada (TGT -2 & PRT-3) – 05 Posts
- Hindi (TGT-1 ) – 01 Post
- English (TGT- 3 & PRT-1) – 04 Posts
- Maths (TGT-1 & PRT-1) – 02 Posts
- Science (Physics & Chemistry) (TGT-1) – 01 Post
- Social Studies (PRT- 1) – 01 Post
- Geography (TGT-1) – 01 Post
- Computer Science (PRT-1) – 01 Post
- Physical Education (PRT-1 (Female) – 01 Post
- Music (PRT-1) – 01 Post
- Nursery Teacher – 03 Posts
Total Vacancy: 21
- TGT : Rs. 61000 – 76000 /-
- PRT : Rs. 51000 – 61000 /-
- Nursery : Rs. 33500 /-
Age Limit : HAL Recruitment 2022
- General : Maxm 45 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Maxm 48 Years
- SC/ ST : Maxm 50 Years
HAL Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Kannada (TGT -2 & PRT-3) – Graduate in/ with Kannada as one of the main subject in all 3 years and B.Ed with Kannada as one of the teaching methods.
- Hindi (TGT-1) – Graduate in/ with Hindi as one of the main subject in all 3 years and B.Ed. with Hindi as one of the teaching methods.
- English (TGT- 3 & PRT-1) – Graduate in/ with English as one of the main subject in all 3 years and B.Ed. with English as one of the teaching methods.
- Maths (TGT-1 & PRT-1) – Graduate in/ with Maths as one of the main subject in all 3 years and B.Ed with Maths as one of the teaching methods.
- Science (Physics & Chemistry) (TGT-1) – Graduate in/ with Physics, Chemistry, Maths in all 3 years and B.Ed with Physics or Chemistry as one of the teaching methods.
- Social Studies (PRT- 1) – Graduate with two subjects out of History, Political Science, Economics, Sociology, Geography OR Hons. Graduate with History or Political Science or Geography as a main subject and B.Ed with and one subject as teaching method mentioned in Graduation.
- Geography (TGT-1 ) – Graduate academic degree in a teaching subject and B.Ed with Geography.
- Computer Science (PRT-1) – B.E in Computer Science/ IT OR Computer Science M.Sc in Computers/ IT OR 8 MCA/ BCAOR PRT-1 Any Graduate with Maths as a subject with 3 years Diploma in Computer Engineering/ IT.
- Physical Education (PRT-1 (Female)) – Graduate in Physical Education.
- Music (PRT-1 ) – Graduate in/ with Music.
- Nursery – 3 – Graduate with NIT/Montessori/ Equivalent.
Note: Experience needed:
- TGT : Minimum 5 Years
- PRT : Minimum 2 Years
- Nursery : Minimum 5 Years
Selection Procedure – HAL Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – HAL Teacher Recruitment 2022
- For All Candidates: Rs. 250
Job Location : Bangalore
Important Dates : HAL Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 02 Feb 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 Feb 2022
How to Apply – HAL Teacher Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this HAL Teacher Notification 2022 is Online. Read the HAL Teacher Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : HAL Teacher Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.