GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2022: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh has invited applications for 182 Staff Nurse Posts. Interested candidates can apply for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 18 Feb 2022.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 182 Staff Nurse Vacancies
|Organisation||Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh|
|Post Name||182 Staff Nurse Posts|
|Age Limit||Maxm 37 Years|
|Last Date||18th Jan – 18th Feb 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
GMCH Chandigarh Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Staff Nurse
Total Vacancy: 182
Salary: Not Specified
GMCH Recruitment 2022 Category wise Details
Age Limit : GMCH Recruitment 2022
- General : Maxm 37 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 40 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 42 Years
GMCH Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- B.Sc Nursing from a recognized University/ Institute.
Selection Procedure – GMCH Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee – GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Chandigarh
Important Dates : GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 18 Jan 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 18 Feb 2022
How to Apply – GMCH Chandigarh Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this GMCH Chandigarh Notification 2022 is Online. Read the GMCH Chandigarh Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : GMCH Chandigarh Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.