Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2022: Export-Import Bank of India has invited applications for 25 Management Trainee (MT) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 14 March 2022.
Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 25 Management Trainee Vacancies
|Organisation||Export-Import Bank of India|
|Post Name||25 Management Trainee (MT) Posts|
|Qualification||MBA / PGDBA / Post Graduation|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 55000 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 25 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||25th Feb – 14th March 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Exim Bank MT Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Export-Import Bank of India
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Management Trainee (MT)
Total Vacancy: 25
Salary: Rs. 55000 PM
Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 Category wise Details
Age Limit : Exim Bank Recruitment 2022
- General : Maxm 25 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Maxm 28 Years
- SC/ ST : Maxm 30 Years
Exim Bank Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- MBA/ PGDBA, with specialisation in Finance from a recognised University / Institution or Chartered Accountants (CA).
- MBA/ PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration, with a specialisation in Finance from a recognised University / Institution. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and Post-Graduation.
Exim Bank Management Trainee Exam Pattern
- There will be a negative marking of 1/ 4th mark for each incorrect answer.
- There will be 5 Options per question for Objective Questions
- Check the subject-wise marks distribution and time from the below table.
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time|
|Financial Awareness with reference to the banking industry||40||40|
|Descriptive Paper on English||Essay – 1 Letter Writing – 1||25
|Descriptive Paper on Professional Knowledge||Question 1 Question 2 Question 3||15
Selection Procedure – Exim Bank Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC: Rs. 600
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS/ Female: Rs. 100
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 25 Feb 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 14 March 2022
How to Apply – Exim Bank MT Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this Exim Bank MT Notification 2022 is Online. Read the Exim Bank MT Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Exim Bank MT Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.