DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has invited applications for 168 Pump Driver/ Fitter, Manager, Protection Officer, Shift Incharge and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 09 May 2022.
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 168 Group B Vacancies
|Organisation||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Post Name||168 Pump Driver/ Fitter, Manager, Protection Officer, Shift Incharge and Other Posts|
|Qualification||ITI / Diploma / B.E. / B.Tech / Bachelor Degree / Master Degree / PG Degree|
|Selection Procedure||One Tier/ Two Tier Exam or Skill Test|
|Salary||Rs. 5200 – 34800 + GP /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 35 Years|
|Last Date||20th April – 9th May 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
DSSSB Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
|Assistant Archivist, Grade 1||06|
|Deputy Manager (Traffic)||03|
|Pump Driver/ Fitter Electrical||68|
Total Vacancy: 168
Salary: Rs. 5200 – 34800 + GP /-
Age Limit : DSSSB Group B & C Recruitment 2022
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
DSSSB Group B & C Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Archivist, Grade-I – Diploma in Archives Keeping from the National Archives of India.
- Manager (Civil) – Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University
- Shift Incharge – Matric pass from a recognized University/ Board/ School or equivalent. Certificate in Electrical or equivalent trade from ITI or any other recognized Institution. 03 Years experience in the trade (Electrical or equivalent).
- Manager (Mechanical) – Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering.
- Manager (Traffic) – Post Graduate degree from a recognized University.
- Protection Officer – Post Graduate in Social work/ Sociology from a Recognized University with 3 years experience in Social sector in any Government Department/ Recognized Voluntary organization (duly recognized by the Govt. of India or a State/ UT Administration) in a regular paid capacity in the field of the Welfare of Women/ Children/ Destitute/ Physically Handicapped.
- Deputy Manager (Traffic) – Degree from a recognized University.
- Pump Driver/ Fitter Electrical – 10th Pass from a recognized University/ Board/ School or equivalent. Certificate in Electrical or equivalent trade from I.T.I. or any other recognized institution.
- Manager (IT) – Master Degree in Computer Applications/ M.Tech. (With specialization in Computer Application) or B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Information Technology of a recognized University.
- Filter Supervisor – Degree in Science from a recognized University. 2 years experience of working on Filters.
- Manager (Electrical) – Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Bacteriologist – Masters Degree in Bio-chemistry/Microbiology/ Bacteriology/ Biotechnology/ Zoology. And 2 years experience in bacteriological examination of water. OR Degree in Science with Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Biology/ Microbiology/ Bacteriology/ Bio Technology. And 4 years experience in Bacteriological examination of water.
Selection Procedure – DSSSB Group B & C Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on One Tier/ Two Tier Exam or Skill Test.
Application Fee – DSSSB Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100
- SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD/ Ex-SM: No Fee
Job Location : Delhi
Important Dates : DSSSB Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 April 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 09 May 2022
How to Apply – DSSSB Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this DSSSB Notification 2022 is Online. Read the DSSSB Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : DSSSB Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.