DRDO DERL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022: DRDO – Defence Electronics Research Laboratory (DRDO DERL) has invited applications for 37 Trade Apprentice Posts. Interested candidates can apply for DRDO DERL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 21 Feb 2022.
DRDO DERL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 37 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
|Organisation||DRDO – Defence Electronics Research Laboratory (DRDO DERL)|
|Post Name||37 Trade Apprentice Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Academic Merit / Personal Interaction|
|Salary||Rs. 7700 – 8050 PM|
|Age Limit||Not Specified|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Last Date||12th – 21st Feb 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
DRDO DERL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: DRDO – Defence Electronics Research Laboratory (DRDO DERL)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Trade Apprentice
Total Vacancy: 37
Salary: Rs. 7700 – 8050 PM
Age Limit : DRDO DERL Recruitment 2022
- Not Specified
DRDO DERL Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- ITI in relevant field from a recognized Institute.
Selection Procedure – DRDO DERL Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Academic Merit / Personal Interaction.
Application Fee – DRDO DERL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Important Dates : DRDO DERL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 12 Feb 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 Feb 2022
How to Apply – DRDO DERL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this DRDO DERL Trade Apprentice Notification 2022 is Online. Read the DRDO DERL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : DRDO DERL Trade Apprentice Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.