Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard has invited applications for General Duty, Technical (Engineering & Electrical & Electronics), Commercial Pilot License (CPL-SSA) and Law Entry Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 26 Feb 2022.
Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Assistant Commandant Vacancies
|Organisation||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant Posts|
|Qualification||12th Pass / Diploma / Bachelor Degree/ B-Tech|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 56100 – 177500 PM|
|Age Limit||Born Between 01 Jul 1998 – 30 Jun 2002|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||16th – 26th Feb 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Coast Guard AC Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Application Mode: Online
Who Can Apply: All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
Post Name: Assistant Commandant (Group A Gazetted Officer)
Salary: Rs. 56100 – 177500 PM
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Branch wise Details
- General Duty (GD/ Pilot/ Navigator)
- General Duty (Women/ SSA)
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical & Electronics)
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL-SSA)
- Law Entry
Age Limit : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
- General Duty GD/ Pilot/ Navigator/ Women SSA – Born Between 01 Jul 1998 – 30 Jun 2002
- Commercial Pilot CPL SSA – Born Between 01 Jul 1998 – 30 Jun 2004
- Technical Mechanical – Born Between 01 Jul 1998 – 30 Jun 2002
- Technical Electrical/ Electronics – Born Between 01 Jul 1998 – 30 Jun 2002
- Law Entry – Born Between 01 Jul 1993 – 30 Jun 2002
Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- General Duty GD/ Pilot/ Navigator/ Women SSA – Bachelor Degree with Minimum 60% Marks All Semester / Year or Maths, Physics as a Subject up to 10+2 Level Examination or equivalent.
- Commercial Pilot CPL SSA – 12th pass or equivalent with physics and mathematics as subjects and should have scored a minimum 55% marks in each of the subjects. The candidates who have completed the diploma are also eligible, they should possess an aggregate of 55% marks in diploma with physics and mathematics in its curriculum. should possess current commercial pilot License issued/ validated by Director General Civil Aviation on the submission of application.
- Technical Mechanical – Should have Engineering Degree of recognized University in Naval Architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Industrial and production or Metallurgy or design or Aeronautical or Aerospace with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Technical Electrical/ Electronics – Candidates should have an Engineering Degree in Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engineering or Power Electronics with Minimum 60% Marks.
- Law Entry – Degree in Law from a recognized University.
Selection Procedure – Indian Coast Guard Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2022
- For Other: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Nil
Important Dates : Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 16 Feb 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 26 Feb 2022
How to Apply – Indian Coast Guard AC Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this Indian Coast Guard AC Notification 2022 is Online. Read the Indian Coast Guard AC Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Indian Coast Guard AC Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.