Census of India Recruitment 2022: Census of India has invited applications for 33 Stenographer, LDC, Assistant Director, Deputy Director, Office Superintendent and Investigator Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Census of India Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 15 April 2022.
Census of India Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 33 Statistical Investigator Vacancies
|Organisation||Census of India|
|Post Name||33 Stenographer, LDC, Assistant Director, Deputy Director, Office Superintendent and Investigator Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 19900 – 2,08,700 /-|
|Age Limit||Not Specified|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||3rd March – 15th April 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Census of India Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Census of India
Application Mode: Online
|Lower Division Clerk||2|
Total Vacancy: 33
Salary: Rs. 19900 – 2,08,700 /-
Age Limit : Census of India Statistical Investigator Recruitment 2022
- Not Specified
Census of India Statistical Investigator Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have retired from the services of Central/State Government or Union Territory Administration or other similar service.
- Candidates should be medically fit.
- Candidate should be free from vigilance angle at the time of retirement (As a proof of this, a copy of the pension Payment Order or Gratuity Payment Authority will have to be furnished).
- Candidate should have knowledge of computers such as MS Office (Word and Excel), PPT, Internet and email.
Selection Procedure – Census of India Statistical Investigator Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee – Census of India Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates : Census of India Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 03 March 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 April 2022
How to Apply – Census of India Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this Census of India Notification 2021 is Online. Read the Census of India Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Census of India Notification 2022
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Census of India Recruitment 2021 online by visiting their official website & send, hard /print copy of ONLINE application, along with self attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualification, experience, etc. to The Deputy Director & Head of Office, Janaganana Bhawan, Plot C C-1, Sector-G, Aliganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226024, without fail. Also send the scanned copy of the application and all other supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or before 15 April 2022 (UTR Number of online Payment must be filled in Application) Applications not complying with any of the above will be rejected.
|Address To Send Application Form||Deputy Director & Head of Office, Janaganana Bhawan, Plot C C-1, Sector-G, Aliganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226024|
|Email ID To Send Application Formemail@example.com|