BNP Junior Technician Recruitment 2022: Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP) has invited applications for 81 Junior Technician Posts. Interested candidates can apply for BNP Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 28 March 2022.
BNP Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 81 Junior Technician Vacancies
|Organisation||Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP)|
|Post Name||81 Junior Technician Posts|
|Qualification||Full time ITI Certificate with 1 Year NAC from NCVT|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
|Salary||Rs. 18780 – 67390 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 25 Years|
|Job Location||Dewas, Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||26th Feb – 28th March 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
BNP Junior Technician Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Junior Technician
Total Vacancy: 81
Salary: Rs. 18780 – 67390 /-
BNP Recruitment 2022 Category wise Details
|Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||27||16||05||08||04||60|
|Junior Technician (Printing)||11||03||02||02||01||19|
|Junior Technician (Electrical/IT)||01||–||01||–||–||02|
Age Limit : BNP Recruitment 2022
- General : 18 – 25 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 28 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 30 Years
BNP Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – Full time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface
Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with 1 year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Printing) – Full time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Full time ITI course in Plate maker-cum Impositor, Hand Composing along with 1 year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Electrical / IT) – Full time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with 1 year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) from NCVT.
Selection Procedure – BNP Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee – BNP Junior Technician Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 600
- SC/ ST/ Ex-SM/ PWD: Rs. 200
Job Location : Dewas, Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates : BNP Junior Technician Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 26 Feb 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 28 March 2022
How to Apply – BNP Junior Technician Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this BNP Junior Technician Notification 2022 is Online. Read the BNP Junior Technician Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : BNP Junior Technician Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.