BMTC Apprentices Recruitment 2022: Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) has invited applications for 300 Apprentice Posts. Interested candidates can apply for BMTC Apprentices Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 30 March 2022.
BMTC Apprentices Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 300 Apprentice Vacancies
|Organisation||Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC)|
|Post Name||300 Apprentice Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass / ITI Pass|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 6000 – 7000 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 26 Years|
|Last Date||30th March 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
BMTC Apprentices Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC)
Application Mode: Online
- Mechanic Diesel – 250 Posts
- Fitter – 50 Posts
Total Vacancy: 300
Salary: Rs. 6000 – 7000 /-
Age Limit : BMTC Recruitment 2022
- General : 16 – 26 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 16 – 29 Years
- SC / ST : 16 – 31 Years
BMTC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- SSLC, ITI (Mechanic Diesel, Fitter) form a recognised Institute/ Board.
Selection Procedure – BMTC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – BMTC Apprentices Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Karnataka
Important Dates : BMTC Apprentices Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 March 2022
How to Apply – BMTC Apprentices Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this BMTC Apprentices Notification 2022 is Online. Read the BMTC Apprentices Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : BMTC Apprentices Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.