BHEL Welder Recruitment 2022: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has invited applications for 75 Welder Posts. Interested candidates can apply for BHEL Welder Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 14 Feb 2022.
BHEL Welder Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 75 Welder Vacancies
|Organisation||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Post Name||75 Welder Posts|
|Qualification||ITI Pass + Qualified Boiler Welder’s Certificate + 2 Years of Experience|
|Selection Procedure||Skill Test|
|Salary||Rs. 37500 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 35 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||1st – 14th Feb 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
BHEL Welder Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Welder
Total Vacancy: 75
Salary: Rs. 37500 /-
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Category wise Details
Age Limit : BHEL Recruitment 2022
- Maxm 35 Years
BHEL Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- ITI, (National Trade Certificate) Pass plus Qualified Boiler Welder’s Certificate as per Indian Boiler Regulations, 1950.
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in welding post acquiring IBR Certification.
Selection Procedure – BHEL Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Skill Test.
Application Fee – BHEL Welder Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC: Rs. 200
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS: No Fee
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : BHEL Welder Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 01 Feb 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 14 Feb 2022
How to Apply – BHEL Welder Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this BHEL Welder Notification 2022 is Online. Read the BHEL Welder Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : BHEL Welder Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.