Artillery Centre Nasik Recruitment 2022: School of Artillery Devlali and Artillery Records Nashik has invited applications for 107 LDC, Model Maker, Carpenter, Cook and other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Artillery Centre Nasik Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 21 January 2022.
Artillery Centre Nasik Recruitment 2022 – Apply Offline for 107 Group C Vacancies
|Organisation||Artillery Centre Nasik, School of Artillery Devlali and Artillery Records Nasik|
|Post Name||107 LDC, Model Maker, Carpenter, Cook and other Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass / 12th Pass|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Skill Test|
|Salary||Rs. 18500- 56900 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 25 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||21 January 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Artillery Centre Nasik Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Artillery Centre Nasik
Application Mode: Offline
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|MTS (Gardener & Head Gardener)||02|
Total Vacancy: 107
Salary: Rs. 18000 – 63200 /-
Application Fee – Artillery Centre Nasik Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Age Limit : HQ Artillery Centre Recruitment 2022
- General : 18 – 25 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 28 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 30 Years
HQ Artillery Centre Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 12th Class pass with English typing @ 35 w.p.m. on computer. OR Hindi typing @ 30 w.p.m. on computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm corresponding to 10500/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
- Model Maker – 10th Class passed with special subject in Geography, Mathematics and Drawing. ITI training preferable. Experience in making Models is essential.
- Carpenter Level – 10th Class pass with a certificate from recognized Industrial Training or equivalent in the appropriate field or trade.
- Cook – 10th Class passed or Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- Repairer – 10th Class pass. Should be able to carry out all canvas, textile and leather repair and replacement of equipment and boots.
- Syce Level – 10th Class pass from a recognized Board or University.
- Barber – 10th Class pass from a recognized Board or University.
- Washerman – 10th Class pass or Must be able to wash and iron the military / civilian clothes thoroughly well.
- MTS (Head Gardener) – 10th Class pass from a recognized Board or University.
- MTS (Watchman), MTS (Safaiwala), MTS Messenger, MTS Lascar, Range Lascar, Arty Lascar & MTS – 10th Class pass or Must have undergone training in Fire Fighting under a state fire service or a recognized institute of repute. Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, Hose fitting and fire appliances and equipments like Fire Engine, Trailer Fire Pumps and Foam Branches.
Selection Procedure – HQ Artillery Centre Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Skill Test.
Artillery Center Nasik Recruitment Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Objective Type Multiple Choice Exam
Artillery Center Nasik Recruitment Syllabus
Syllabus for English
Syllabus for General Intelligence
Syllabus for Numerical Aptitude
Syllabus for General Awareness
Important Dates : Artillery Centre Nasik Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission:
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission:
How to Apply – Artillery Centre Nasik Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this Artillery Centre Nasik Recruitment 2022 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of Artillery Centre Nasik Notification 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Artillery Centre Nasik Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||The Commandant, HQ Artillery Centre, Nasik Road Camp, Maharashtra, PIN- 422102|