VPCI Recruitment 2021: Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) has invited applications for 71 Driver, Assistant, Stenographer, Library Attendant & Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for VPCI Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 22 Nov 2021.
VPCI Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 71 Junior Assistant Vacancies
|Organisation||Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI)|
|Post Name||71 Driver, Assistant, Stenographer, Library Attendant & Other Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass / 12th Pass / Diploma / Bachelor Degree / PG Degree + Experience|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 18000 – 1,77,500 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 35 Years|
|Last Date||23rd Oct – 22nd Nov 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
VPCI Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI)
Application Mode: Offline
- Assistant Registrar – 02 Posts
- Section Officer – 01 Post
- Senior Assistant – 06 Posts
- Pharmacist – 01 Post
- Assistant – 06 Posts
- Stenographer – 10 Posts
- Jr. Assistant – 13 Posts
- Driver – 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant – 04 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 10 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant – 08 Posts
- Nursing Officer – 05 Posts
- Library Attendant – 01 Post
Salary: Rs. 18000 – 1,77,500 /-
Age Limit : VPCI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Maxm 35 Years
VPCI Junior Assistant Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Registrar – Master Degree with 55% marks or equivalent grade of B in UGC seven point scale with 3 years of Scale.
- Section Officer – Graduation form a recognised University. Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in computer application or equivalent discipline.
- Senior Assistant – Graduation or PG Degree form a recognised University in any discipline with computer knowledge.
- Pharmacist – Bachelor Degree in pharmacist form recognised University. OR 10+2 plus 2 years of Diploma in Pharmacy. Should be registered with state pharmacy council.
- Assistant – Graduation form recognised University in any discipline with computer knowledge.
- Stenographer – 12th pass or equivalent. Shorthand speed of 80 wpm or typing speed 35 wpm in english. Shorthand speed of 60 wpm or typing speed 30 wpm in hindi.
- Jr. Assistant – 12th pass or equivalent form a recognised Board/ University. Typing speed of 35 wpm in english or typing speed 30 wpm in hindi typing through computers.
- Driver – 12th pass or equivalent form a recognised Board/ University. OR Graduation from a recognised University. Al least 3 years of experience.
- Junior Engineer – Diploma/ Degree in electrical engineering form recognised University with 2 years of experience.
- Senior Technical Assistant – PG Degree / BE / B. Tech in relevant subject. OR Bachelor Degree in relevant subject with 2 years of experience. OR 3 years Diploma in relevant subject with 5 years of experience.
- Technical Assistant – Bachelor Degree having studied relevant subjects with 2 years of experience. OR PG Degree / BE / B. Tech in relevant subject. OR 3 years of Diploma in relevant subject from government recognised institute.
- Laboratory Assistant – 12th pass or equivalent examination with relevant science subject. OR Graduation with relevant subject.
- Laboratory Attendant – 10th pass or an equivalent examination with science subject form recognised Board.
- Nursing Officer – B. Sc. (Honors) in Nursing form a recognised Institute or University. OR Regular course in B. Sc. Nursing form a recognised Institute or University. OR Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing form a recognised Institute or University. OR Diploma in GNM form recognised Board or council. 1 year of experience.
- Library Attendant – 10th pass or equivalent form any state education board or government recognised organisation.
Selection Procedure – VPCI Junior Assistant Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – VPCI Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: No Fee
Job Location : Delhi
Important Dates : VPCI Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 23 Oct 2021
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 22 Nov 2021
How to Apply – VPCI Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this VPCI Recruitment 2021 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of VPCI Notification 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : VPCI Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||Joint Registrar, V.P. Chest Institute, University of Delhi, North Campus, Delhi-110007|