UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has invited applications for 242 Apprentice Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 29 Oct 2021.
UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 242 Apprentice Vacancies
|Organisation||Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)|
|Post Name||242 Apprentice Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass / ITI Pass|
|Selection Procedure||Marks Obtained|
|Age Limit||Maxm 25 Years|
|Last Date||9th – 29th Oct 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Apprentice
Total Vacancy: 242
Salary: Check Notification
UCIL Recruitment 2021 Trade wise Details
|Name of Trade||Vacancy|
|Welder [Gas & Electric]||40|
|Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV||12|
Age Limit : UCIL Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 25 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 28 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 30 Years
UCIL Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Matric/ Std. X pass and ITI Examination certificate in relevant Trade from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
Selection Procedure – UCIL Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Marks Obtained.
Application Fee – UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Jharkhand
Important Dates : UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 09 Oct 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 29 Oct 2021
How to Apply – UCIL Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this UCIL Apprentice Notification 2021 is Online. Read the UCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UCIL Apprentice Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.