Income Tax Department Notification 2021: Income Tax Department Mumbai has invited eligible sportsperson for MTS, Tax Assistant and Income Tax Inspector Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Income Tax Department Notification 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 25 Aug 2021.
Income Tax Department Notification 2021 – Apply Online for 155 MTS Vacancies
|Organisation||Income Tax Department Mumbai|
|Post Name||MTS, Tax Assistant and Income Tax Inspector Posts|
|Qualification||Only the meritorious sportspersons (Male/ Female) having 10th Pass / Bachelor Degree Qualification Can Apply|
|Selection Procedure||Document verification or Proficiency test|
|Salary||Rs. 18000 – 1,42,400 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 30 Years|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||8th Oct 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Income Tax Department Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Income Tax Department Mumbai
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Inspector of Income Tax – 3 Posts
- Tax Assistant – 13 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 12 Posts
Total Vacancy: 28
Salary: Rs. 18000 – 1,42,400 /-
Application Fee – Income Tax Department Notification 2021
- No Fee
Age Limit : Income Tax Department MTS Notification 2021
Multi-tasking staff (MTS)
- General : 18 – 25 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 28 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 30 Years
- General : 18 – 27 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 30 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 32 Years
Income Tax Inspector
- General : 18 – 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 33 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 35 Years
Income Tax Department MTS Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Inspector of Income Tax: Graduate from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Tax Assistants: Graduate from a recognized University or equivalent; Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour.
- Multi Tasking Staff: 10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure – Income Tax Department MTS Recruitment 2021
- Selection will be based on Interview or Proficiency test.
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates : Income Tax Department Notification 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- Last date for submitting the application forms: 30 Sept 2021
- Last date for submitting the application forms for far-flung areas: 8 Oct 2021
How to Apply – Income Tax Department Jobs 2021
- Applications must be submitted to the Income Tax Officer (Hq)(Admin), Office of Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, UP (East), Aayakar Bhawan, 5- Ashok Marg, Lucknow-226001 by Registered post on or before 30 September 2021. The last date of submitting the applications for candidates domiciled in the North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala is 8 October 2021. The name of the post applied for should be written on the top of the envelope – APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF INSPECTOR Of INCOME TAX/TAX ASSISTANT/MULTI TASKING STAFF UNDER SPORTS OUOTA.
Steps to Apply : Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.