IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited applications for 5830 Clerk Posts. Interested candidates can apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 27 October 2021.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 5830 Clerk Posts
|Organisation||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||5830 Clerk Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Pre & Mains Exam|
|Salary||Rs. 11765 – 31540 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 38 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||7th – 27th October 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
Post Name: Bank Clerk
Total Vacancy: 5830
Salary: Rs. 11765 – 31540 PM
IBPS Recruitment 2021 State wise Vacancy Details
|Andaman & Nicobar||3|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli & Daman Diu||2|
|Jammu & Kashmir||25|
Age Limit : IBPS Recruitment 2021
- General : 20 – 28 Years
Age Relaxation for IBPS Clerk 2021
Below has been tabulated the upper age relaxation for various categories, the
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disability||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in the Defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
IBPS Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Deemed University Center or established by Act of State Government.
Selection Procedure – IBPS Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Online Preliminary & Online Main Examination.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Pattern
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Preliminary Exam Pattern|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Mains Exam Pattern|
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||50||60||45 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|190||200||2 Hr.40 Minutes|
- There will be negative marking for every wrong answer in both Preliminary and Main Examination for which there is a penalty of ¼ or 0.25 of the marks assigned to the particular question.
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions in both Mains and Prelims.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
Application Fee – IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC: Rs. 850
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.175/-
Important Dates : IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 07th October 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 27th October 2021
How to Apply – IBPS Clerk Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 is Online. Read the IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : IBPS Clerk Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.