Bharati College Recruitment 2021: Bharati College has invited applications for 11 Junior Assistant, Computer Lab Attendant, Librarian, Library Attendant and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Bharati College Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 13 Nov 2021.
Bharati College Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 11 Junior Assistant Vacancies
|Post Name||11 Junior Assistant, Computer Lab Attendant, Librarian, Library Attendant and Other Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass / 12th Pass / Graduation|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 18000 – 1,77,500 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 45 Years|
|Last Date||13th Nov 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bharati College Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Bharati College
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Junior Assistant – 03 Posts
- Computer Lab Attendant – 01 Post
- Librarian – 01 Post
- Library Attendant – 02 Posts
- OMSP (Instructor) – 01 Post
- Administrative Officer – 01 Post
- Director, Physical Education – 01 Post
- Tabla Accompanist – 01 Post
Total Vacancy: 11
Salary: Rs. 18000 – 1,77,500 /-
Age Limit : Bharati College Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- General : Maxm 45 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 48 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 50 Years
Bharati College Junior Assistant Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Library Attendant – 10th Pass with Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
- Computer Lab Attendant – 10th Pass with science subjects from recognized Board.
- Tabla Accompanist – Proficiency in the art of Tabla / Pakhawaj playing with particular reference to the accompaniment aspects for Vocal (both classical and semi classical) as well as Instrumental music. ii) Degree in Tabla / Pakhawaj. OR Diploma / 10+2 examination of any Indian Board and should have undergone training in Tabla / Pakhawaj under an established Guru, for a period of not less than 6 years.
- Junior Assistant – 12th Pass or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board /University / Institution. Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- OMSP (Instructor) – Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers. Diploma/Certificate of higher or lower grade in English Shorthand and Typewriting of an examination body other than UPSC. Teaching experience in English Shorthand through common words: (b) Vertical, horizontal or higher frequency word pattern of teaching typewriting and (c) General English. Aptitude for teaching English Shorthand and Typewriting. Minimum of 10 years “service as English Stenographer”.
Selection Procedure – Bharati College Junior Assistant Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – Bharati College Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 500
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250
- PWD/ Women: No Fee
Job Location : Delhi
Important Dates : Bharati College Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 13 Nov 2021
How to Apply – Bharati College Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this Bharati College Notification 2021 is Online. Read the Bharati College Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Bharati College Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.